About

CSK hotels was started by Chris Whitt, Storm Nolan, and Kane Whitt in 2002 with the purchase of their first hotel property. It was an extension of Whitt Properties which managed the real estate investments of Chris Whitt since the 1980’s.

Since 2002, CSK hotels has owned and managed 15 hotel projects from Florida to Tennessee to Arkansas, in addition to retail centers, self storage facilities, convenience stores, industrial warehouses, and many more.

Our Philosophy

PKF Hospitality Research® says that 75% of a hotel’s performance is related to the market. The other 25% is driven by the property and management.

Impact On Property Value

Our vision is doing our absolute best to maximize the value of a property by pursuing excellence within that controllable 25%.

We do this by remembering the fundamentals of hotel management:

  • Keep the property clean and well-maintained
  • Offer memorable guest service
  • Be proactive in driving revenue

It sounds very simple, but delivering on these core principles consistently separates the mediocre to good management companies from the great management companies.

Projects

CURRENT PROJECTS


GreenPointe Shopping Center

GreenPointe Shopping Center is an upscale shopping plaza featuring a mix of local and national retailers and service providers.

Hampton Inn by Hilton

Acquired in Fall 2014 and fully renovated in 2017, Hampton Inn Fort Smith has consistently exceeded expectations.  In addition to being one of the areas best hotels according to TripAdvisor, Hampton Inn Fort Smith can also be found in the Top 25 on Hilton Worldwide’s Quality Scorecard for US Properties.

Comfort Inn & Suites Presidential

Photographer: Janet Warlick

Purchased in 2002, Comfort Inn & Suites Presidential has undergone two major renovations, most recently in 2017. 

In addition to receiving Choice International’s “Inn of the Year” in 2010, we can be found consistently in TripAdvisor‘s Top 3 for hotels in Little Rock and are a 2018 recipient of TripAdvisor’s “Hall of Fame” for holding a Certificate of Excellence 4 years in a row.

Airport Warehouses 1 & 2

Built in 2006, each warehouse occupies 100,000 square feet of space.

Z-Mart Convenience Store

Built in 2003, Z-Mart is proud to carry the Valero fuel brand.  In addition to featuring locally-owned Miss Ellie’s Coffee, we also offer Hunt Brother’s Pizza, chicken strips, pizza sticks, potato wedges, and anything else you might be craving.

Total Self-Storage & U-Haul

Established in 1999, Total Self-Storage offers basic and climate-controlled units as well as outdoor spaces for boats, RVs, and other vehicles.  Gated and monitored by cameras, we also have on-site security for added protection.

CanvasHQ.com

Launched in 2010, CanvasHQ is a canvas artwork printer. By focusing on high quality materials and unmatched customer service, CanvasHQ quickly worked its way through an already-crowded industry to become one of the highest-rated canvas printers in the country.

Crowned Best Canvas Print Company 2019

By: PhotographyTalk


B & B Warehouse

Acquired in mid-2016, B & B Warehouse is currently occupied by a packaging company.

Poteau River Warehouse

Acquired in mid-2016, this warehouse contains approximately 83,000 square feet of space.

Town Club

As one of our newest endeavors, Town Club is a multi-use building located in historic downtown Fort Smith.  With Arkansas-based First Security Bank offices occupying the second floor, the first floor is available for a variety of events — with a full-size commercial kitchen, dining area, bar, and spacious patio.

To view available spaces for lease, click here.

Zero Business Park

PAST PROJECTS


Aloft Hotel Rogers

Comfort Suites Bentonville

Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Jonesboro

Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Texarkana

TownePlace Suites by Marriott Little Rock

TownePlace Suites by Marriott
Fayetteville North/Springdale

Value Place Bentonville

Value Place Little Rock

Value Place Memphis

Value Place Fayetteville

Value Place Springdale

Best Western Tampa

Z-Mart II Convenience Store

Value Place Memphis – Shelby Oaks

Careers

Ours is a growing company, continually improving and expanding. I invite you to grow along with us by taking advantage of the many opportunities open to you. As you progress, I know you will share the pride and satisfaction this is part of being a member of the CSK hotels family.

Chris Whitt, Founder

To apply to join our CSK hotels team, click on one of the links below:

Contact

Contact Us